Atlanta Historical Society Swan House - Wedding Inspiration Shoot - Atlanta Photographer

Oh my goodness, how did it take me so long to blog this beautiful inspiration shoot at the Swan House in Atlanta.  I can now scratch two things off my bucket list - I actually shot at the Atlanta Historical Society Swan House and 2) I did a Godfrey Weddings Styled Shoot (formerly G&A Weddings)!

As it turns out. . . I was actually scheduled for another one of  Melissa's styled shoots in Serenbe.  It was going to be my first styled shoot - I was so excited, when fate and weather created the makeup session to this one. I guess being a little naive and not from this area, I had no idea what I was getting myself into lol!! What an amazing surprise!  I just wanted to get out of the house, meet some new people (get kind of homesick somedays) socialize, get to know a new place, and shoot some images of course!  But nothing could have prepared me for elegance and beauty I was stepping into! It was surreal! It went by so fast, it's a blur in my memory but, I know I was there because of these images. It was really the first time I was able to sit back and take in my growth, view my journey through the images, feel my passion to never stop wanting to push my creative abilities further. Ok I was hooked!  All the glamour and fun of a wedding, models, zero pressure, and all we had to do was shoot! lol!!  Now if I can only win some lottery money, so I can attend every one!

Moving forward, I think I'll adapt a rule my husband has about traveling, and use it for styled shoots.  He says the world is just too big to travel to the same place twice. So I decided that it's a great rule to use for styled shoots - only shoot at the same place once except, I may have to make an exception for the Swan House :)  Who knows where I'll end up next!  I just know that my passion still burns bright, my journey hasn't ended, and I still LOVE getting out into this beautiful world and meeting new people and places.  Hopefully, I will see/meet you too very soon!  Enjoy! Susie

The amazing and talented artist that made this happen:

Planner/design: G&A Weddings @gandaweddings
Florals: Luna Rose Floral Studio @lunarosefloralstudio
Tables & Chairs: Peachtree Tents and Events @peachtreetents
Linens: Blush Lula @blushlula
HAMU: Evergreen Beauty @evergreen.beauty
Flatware: The Prissy Plate @theprissyplatecompany
Cake: Cake Envy @cake_envy_ga
Dress: Elite Pour La Vie @elitepourlavie
Dress Designer: Zuhair Murad @zuhairmuradmarriage
Suite: Knot Standard @knotstandard
Female model: Jordan Petranck @jordanspetranck
Male model: Chris Tasos  @chris_tasos
Vow books: Wedding story writer @weddingstorywrighter
Shoes: Bella Belle Shoes @bellabelleshoes
Styling details: Mood & Muse @moodandmuseboutique
Invite suite: MHB Paper @mhbpaper














Eeek, the first pair of Bella Belle Shoes I got to photograph! How awesome is this!!!



























































Comments