Joe and Janet's Beautiful Downtown Tampa Hilton Wedding!

Where do I begin. . . . .

This is such a beautiful love story, and I'm not simply referring to their wedding day.  You see, Joe and Janet were truly destined to be together.  They waited, they had faith, and they trusted, and boy were they rewarded!  Not only is their love story beautiful but, it was a sparkly, blue, lovely reflection of them and their love!

Janet and Joe's wedding began with lot's of excitement, on a specially warm and beautiful sunny Tampa day! Janet and her girls started their day early, while Joe and his guys arrived 'picture ready' at mid-day. Everything came together just as Janet imagined - and it was a sparkly blue, romantic day filled with love, laughter, and lot's of joy!

I can usually write a book about my wedding days but today, we have their own special words - so let's get to know them and their beautiful wedding and love story!

Thanks so much Janet and Joe, I just fell in love with your wedding, your family (oh, those parents!! The BEST!), and with you both! Hope you like this small snippet of your day - thank you so much for such a joyful and amazing day - 

xoxoxo,

susie

"Joe and I met in downtown Tampa, at Yeumon's Pub"


"Joe really surprised me with his proposal on my birthday!  He took me to Riverwalk and dinner, got on one knee and pointed out the stone and asked, “will you marry me?” with red roses!   Then when we got home. he had all our pictures already printed out, with a sign and my favorite cake - this girl said YES!!" 











"Joe absolutely loves to laugh!  He loves comedy, all kinds of silly jokes, and he always knows how to keep a playful banter going between us"



"Our hearts are in the mountains, with winery, nature, and just beautiful lands" 







"I love all her qualities; but I especially love how caring, respectful, selfless, and loving she is"










"The beach is our favorite place to go together"


"One of the most most romantic things Joe has done was his surprise on our one year anniversary!  He took me to a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains for a week" 








"Joe always makes sure I'm ok, and he cooks for me!!"






"One of the things that makes me most proud of Janet, is how kind and thoughtful she always is to people"



"We're happy going to the movies, a concert, or sports!"



 "Janet shows her love with the small things; by taking such good care of me every day"





"I am so proud of how hard Joe has worked to become who he is in his career"














Comments