Captivating Coral The ALP Wedding Inspiration at the Renaissance Vinoy St. Pete - Tampa Wedding Photographer

Ah my poor little blog! I have been a little neglectful lately but, only because I have been having a blast filling my insta grid with images, and that has occupied most of my creative mind lately lol!

But never fret, I am back to blogging and this is long overdue!  In my humble photography venture, this is definitely one of the things I have done that I'm most proud of. Over the years, I have never really invested in myself for one-on-one learning, and I decided that it was just time. I was ready to take my learning, photography and myself to the next level, and I wanted to push myself further than I have ever done before.  I don't really know what I was expecting when I signed up for Ailyn La Torre's photography workshop but, this experience went well beyond my imaginations!  I can truly say that I not only learned so much from one of my all time favorite photographers but, I think I can say I also made some friends for life!

Well it goes without saying that a workshop like this one, so amazing, breathtaking, over-the-top, dreamy, wonderful, can only happen when you have the absolute best vendors and creatives coming together to make it happen. And make it happen they did! It rained on and off throughout the afternoon, you know, it's Florida, and they just made it happen as real professionals that they are. 

Here is the other half of the workshop which I am calling 'Captivating Coral', I really hope you enjoy! And all the amazing and talented vendors who deserve all the credit, are listed below:

location: @vinoywed
workshop/organizer: @ailynlatorrephotography
videography: @apeachylifeproductions
event coordination: @loveleelane
florals: @everaftervintageweddings
linens: @overthetoprentallinens @katie_over_the_top
draping: @gabroeventservices
chairs: @studiofestive
lounge furniture: @flockdecor
paper goods: @citruspressco
signs & calligraphy: @mulberrymarketdesigns
place settings: @tresuryrentals
ice cream truck: @eleanorsicecream
gowns & accessories: @isabelbridal
makeup: @makeupbyjanicebigio
hair: @style.hairandmakeup
models: @destinyviviana @Rose__michele @joe.orta @meetatthebarre































































There is another good ole Tampa thunderstorm in the background, sunny one minute, raining the next! I love Florida!

Comments