Sweet Sophia’s Sassy Portrait Shoot – Tampa Atlanta Portrait Photographer

It feels oh so wonderful to start blog posting again!  Even though I never stopped shooting, moving a couple of times, fulfilling big milestone projects, and devoting good, quality continuous learning time to one of the things I’m most passionate about – my photography, has kept me more than 100% super absorbed but, I’m glad to be back and ready for new adventures and I’m so happy and excited about it!

Well, I'm so thrilled to start this post about sweet little Sophia!  This little princess is a real girly girl who just loves everything Disney, sparkly and pretty – which she knows includes her (and I can’t say any of us disagree!). Of course, you can’t be a princess without knowing how to strike those super cute poses, flash those sparkly blue eyes and what can I say about her sassy little personality - it just soaks up all the love and attention she gets and makes all of us very happy, what can I say?  I mean, can you believe she's only 3 years old!  Right!  But, she’s a girl that knows what she likes and she likes twirling, posing and generally looking beautiful - much like all the pretty flowers and everything that was all around her. 

So, although Sophia and I would like to take all the credit for the great job she did in this fun photo shoot, we just can’t without acknowledging the help of my two assistants.  Truth is, getting these kinds of expressions and reactions sometimes just wouldn’t always be possible without a team effort, and that includes big princesses that like to be silly, and dance and twirl just like little girls themselves.  I can’t stress enough how much of a group effort it is to do children’s photography.  So for my two big girls that were so invaluable I say, ‘Me and Sophia thank you so much!!!’.   

Elisa, hope you like!
Peace -
Susie




































Comments