Something Blue! The ALP Workshop Experience at the Renaissance Vinoy St. Pete - Tampa Wedding Photography

Hello my friends! Happy new year and happy new decade! If you are here reading my humble little blog, I am so honored and thrilled! Thank you for stopping by, I promise that you will find some fun and beautiful stuff to look at in the coming months as I continue to live and love this little dream of mine! Feeling so blessed right now.

Well when I first heard that one of my absolute favorite photographers, Ailyn La Torre, was going to have a workshop my only question was, 'where do I sign up?' I already knew this was an opportunity I could not pass up, and boy was I right!  As I sit here and look at my growth, the amazing experience it was, the friends that I now feel I have, it was the best gift I could have given myself.  This was just icing on the cake in what I call my year long journey to expand my horizons and challenge myself.  I humbly say that I wake up willing to be a beginner every single day, I never stop looking and thinking outside the box, and I never stop pushing myself because the day that I do, I will probably be at the end of my journey.

I hope you enjoy my post this month and that you stop by again because as gorgeous and wonderful as this part of the workshop was, there will be a part II (I kid you not)!  And that my friends, is where I also had to remind myself that I wasn't dreaming lol!  Hint: it will be called 'Captivating Coral'.  So please stop by again, lots more beautiful inspiration and fun coming soon!
Susie

A workshop this amazing cannot happen without a team of very talented artists - here is the team that made it all come to life:

location: @vinoywed
workshop/organizer: @ailynlatorrephotography
videography: @apeachylifeproductions
event coordination: @loveleelane
florals: @everaftervintageweddings
linens: @overthetoprentallinens @katie_over_the_top
draping: @gabroeventservices
chairs: @studiofestive
lounge furniture: @flockdecor
paper goods: @citruspressco
signs & calligraphy: @mulberrymarketdesigns
place settings: @tresuryrentals
ice cream truck: @eleanorsicecream
gowns & accessories: @isabelbridal
makeup: @makeupbyjanicebigio
hair: @style.hairandmakeup
models: @destinyviviana @Rose__michele @joe.orta @meetatthebarre









































Comments