Happy Birthday Lily! Tampa Portrait Photography

I was so thrilled to get together again with these two beauties for this sweet spring birthday shoot! You see, I've been taking photos of these girls since they were in their moms tummy!  I can remember so many milestones with them. It used to be, that Avery loved being in front of the camera and Lily was shy, now it's Lily that smiles, poses and just has a blast being photographed lol!

Since it happened to be Lily's birthday this weekend, we planned a morning shoot to make the most of the day and of course, what fun is a photo shoot without your best friend and sister, right?! 

Surprisingly, instead of the rain coming in the afternoon, this morning we were only about an hour away from a good ole Tampa thunderstorm.  It was cloudy, humid, and gosh was it windy! But the girls didn't have a care in the world and had a blast playing, picking flowers, and of course posing and modeling.  At the end of the day, I think the wind actually played well into our shoot!  It was just a
fun, sweet and amazing day.

Thank you girls and Lidice!  I hope you enjoy these memories and the time we spent together, I know I did - xoxoxoxo,
Susie


































Comments