Nick and Rebeca - Atlanta Engagement Photographer

When Rebeca is asked to describe her wedding, she pretty much sums it up in two words - Frank Sinatra.  I can't think of a more perfect two words for this couple, classy, elegant, old soul.  So with this being part two of our engagement shoot, I am so happy to post this beautiful forest theme. Thank you both so much for letting me get this out of my system lol!

All the Way
When somebody loves you

It's no good unless he loves you, all the way








Taller than the tallest tree is

That's how it's got to feel





Happy to be near you 

When you need someone to cheer you, all the way






Deeper than the deep blue see is

That's how deep it goes, if it's real







 When somebody needs you

It's no good unless he needs you, all the way










Through the good or lean years

And for all the in-between years, come what may



























Who knows where the road will lead us

Only a fool would say










But if you'll let me love you

It's for sure I'm gonna love you, all the way, . . 






. . . .all the way

Comments