Beauty & Blue! | Nick and Rebeca’s University of Tampa Engagement Portraits

This is what I call starting my week off right!

What can I say about this romantic and fun engagement shoot!  Well let’s see, the blending of old and new, their fun and romantic vibe, their impeccable style, and of course, the enchanting University of Tampa.  I knew I had a recipe for something special.  Even though I will let you in on a secret, I was told that Nick might not smile.  But hey, when you are engaged to such a beauty – happiness is just effortless.

This shoot just turned out to be everything I hoped it would be.  An afternoon full of unforgettable memories and special, tender moments that will give us the inspiration for our second shoot. Yes, we are already planning another location possibly in Georgia?  Maybe a fall or forest theme! Woohoo, I don’t need too much convincing lol. So I hope you will check back!

Since I can write without limit about those I love - and I love these two, I will just limit my writing and let their own words tell their own story.  It’s a tale as old as time, and I can’t wait to see where the future takes them – a happily ever after story that is just beginning and the sky is the limit.  Thanks so much you two for letting me share this piece of your amazing journey! . . . .


Susie










 "Anywhere he is, is my favorite place. He makes mundane chores and errands so much fun. So any where I am with him is my favorite place to go."

~Rebeca











"Rebeca's most beautiful feature is her eyes and her ability to see the best in any situation."

~Nick









"Nick is my best friend. Who would have known as two kids in high school that years later we would reconnect and take the plunge to discover if we were meant to be? And we are so meant for one another. He has a heart of gold. He is the first one to pull over and help a stranger and the first one to offer help for family." 

~Rebeca
















"One of the most romantic things Rebeca has done for me is when I left for the Appalacian trail for a week and she spent that time transforming my office, building shelves and a new desk; I was so shocked when I got back home! It was just perfect." 

~Nick







"Nick's most beautiful feature is his laugh. He has the most infectious laugh. When he laughs the whole room lights up."
~Rebeca















"Our favorite place is just to park on the Causeway, watch the sunset together and just talk." 
~Nick



Comments