Chadd and Janell's Retro Vintage E-Shoot! - SE Atlanta & Tampa Engagement Photography

This photo shoot was so, so special for me.  First of all, I have always wanted to do a vintage engagement shoot and this fulfilled a very long dream I had.  Having this vision in my mind, trying to communicate it and now seeing it come to life, I'm so thankful for the trust they placed in me!!  Not only was this a dream come true but we were so fortunate to have this gorgeous location to work with - the beautiful town of Hampton, GA.  I was a little worried because it had been rainy and cloudy the few days before the shoot, and turned rainy and cloudy the couple of days after but, on the day of these photos we actually had too much of a good thing - so much sun lol!  Every photographer knows that the dreamiest, best lighting is about two hours around sunrise and sunset but, if you have to shoot in the middle of the day, well its as the saying goes, if you get lemons you make lemonade.  It will always have a way of working itself out.  In the end, I just couldn't have been happier with the results. 

Of course I can write a very long post about this couple, as you know they are very near and dear to my heart but, it's the photos that I wish to let speak for themselves and also their own words which will be part of the post.  Since they were so gracious about letting me fulfill this special little idea, I have promised to do another engagement shoot where they will actually do anything they like, and dress anyway they like, lol.  So stay tuned, you may see this charming, dynamic duo again on my blog and I cannot wait to see what they come up with!

Thanks for viewing my blog today, now I will leave you with these images and their words . . . .
xoxoxoxo, Susie







"My favorite part of the shoot was having a reason to look into Janells eyes. Thats corny, but its true.  Look at her!  Shes beautiful".       
                                                                                        
-Chadd











"Taking these pictures with my fiancé was an incredible experience.  It only happens once so we wanted to make sure that we made the most of it. Going to this quaint little town in Georgia was a great way to capture the old soul that Janell is and my love for the country. It was my mothers-in-law idea to incorporate the old-timer wardrobe, and Janell and I gladly obliged. We loved that Susie was the one that got to take our pictures and serve as our inspiration.  As a photographer she is always working to the specifications of her clients, but even when they dont have any (like me), she ensures that every side is your good side.
-Chadd

thank you Chadd for those kind words! - Susie









"From the moment I met Chadd, I knew he was different than the rest. He was introduced to me through a friend, and shortly after meeting him, a big group of us decided to take a break from studying at the library to grab lunch. The first thing he did to really catch my attention was the fact that he made sure to pray for the meal. Chadd is a man after God's heart- what a gift to be able to spend my life with someone who puts his and my relationship with God before anything else. He has made every effort to make sure that God is at the center of this relationship. Just by his example, he pushed me to be better in all aspects of life. I couldn't be more blessed to be getting to spend the rest of my life with him!"
-Janell













"Chadd's hands are one of my favorite parts of him.  I know that sounds a bit silly but, they are strong but gentle, much like him.  I feel safe with him - he is my home."

-Janell










Comments